One of the most frightening plumbing issues a homeowner can face is when there is a burst pipe somewhere in the house. The thought of water gushing into your living space is enough to make anyone feel unsettled, and it’s important to call for help as soon as possible.
At Plumbing Solutions, we offer high quality burst water pipe repair services to the residents of Concord, CA and surrounding areas. When you first notice signs of trouble, all you have to do is give us a call and we will send one of our expert technicians to provide a timely solution.
Common Signs and Causes of a Burst Pipe
When you have a burst pipe in your home, there is a good chance you will be well aware of what is happening. Not every burst pipe happens right out in the open, so watch for signs like water pooling on floors, damp carpets or walls, quickly rising water bills or the sound of water flowing behind walls. Many burst pipes are caused by frozen pipes when the water expands, but they can also be caused by old, worn pipes, landscaping mishaps, severe clogs or even tree roots.
Why You Need to Call for Professional Attention
Naturally, keeping your home dry is the primary reason to call for burst pipe repair, but it isn’t the only one. Everyone wants to save their heirlooms and avoid property damage, but if you don’t call in a professional, you may also be faced with health issues due to mold growth. Our professional plumbers have the experience, the skill and the troubleshooting ability to repair your burst pipe and get your home back to normal.
Reasons to Choose Our Team
When you work with us, you can expect a host of benefits that go beyond a job well done. These include:
- Our Satisfaction Guarantee – The only acceptable result for us is when out customers are completely satisfied with the work we’ve done.
- Same Day Service – We want to provide you with the plumbing solution you need as quickly as possible.
- Trusted Technicians – Our experienced technicians get the job done right every time.
- Flat-rate Pricing – No one like hidden fees and charges when the job is complete, which is why we use a flat-rate pricing model.
- Solid Warranties – Our warranties are some of the best in the industry.
Are you interested in finding out what others in your area have been saying about us? Visit our reviews page today!