Hidden water leaks on your property can be some of the most damaging you will encounter. All it takes is one leaky pipe to dramatically drive up your water bill, cause extensive mold and water damage, and worse. You can be going on with your daily life while water is causing massive damage to a certain area of your home, behind the scenes. One such leak is known as a slab leak, and it’s important to call for help as soon as you suspect a problem.
In the Concord area, residents trust Plumbing Solutions for all their slab leak repair and slab leak detection needs. We will come in and quickly assess the situation before recommending a course of action that works for you and your home. A slab leak can cause serious damage, so it’s important to take action and contact a professional right away.
What is a Slab Leak?
A slab leak gets its name from the concrete ‘slab’ of your home’s foundation. When there is a leak in a pipe underneath the foundation, it’s called a slab leak, and it can cause a lot of trouble and stress in your home. A slab leak can carry on as a slow trickle for weeks or even months, causing a huge amount of water damage that requires costly slab leak repair and cleanup.
Signs You May Need Foundation Leak Repair
If you have a slab leak, you may see signs like pooling water in your basement, damp carpets or walls, the sound of flowing water behind basement walls, patches of mold growth or escalating water bills. If you see any of these signs call for slab leak repair as soon as possible.
How We Repair Slab Leaks
The hardest part of dealing with a slab leak is finding the problem pipes before they cause extensive damage. After that, the slab leak repair process itself is labor intensive, but straightforward:
- Perform acoustic leak detection to pinpoint the leak or leaky pipe.
- Cut a small entry point into your slab
- Replace the pipe with a high grade copper pipe that is designed for underground plumbing and high pressure environments.
- Look for signs of future slab leaks and recommend any worthwhile preventative measures.
Our plumbers are extremely experienced at dealing with slab leak detection repair and replacement, which is why Concord residents and businesses overwhelmingly call us for their slab leak repair needs.
We Are Concord’s Local Slab Leak Experts
When it comes to foundation leaks – those leaks under your concrete floors – our plumbers rely on electronic leak detection equipment. We use a sonar device to send signals into the ground where the pipes run and listen for the return tones. There is a specific tone that resonates when there is water present.
This electronic slab leak detection process allows us to pinpoint the source of a leak so we don’t have to create exploratory holes in your floor. By using electronic water leak detection in your floor, we can find the problem pipe and leak faster and get to work on your slab leak repair faster, while also minimizing damage to your floor and foundation.
Why Choose Plumbing Solutions for your Slab Leak Service Needs?
Not only can we come in and take care of your slab leak, but we also provide the following exciting benefits with every service call:
- Satisfaction Guarantee – Nothing makes us happier than seeing satisfied customers when we have finished the job.
- Quality Technicians – Our technicians are true professionals. They are highly trained and trustworthy, treating your home like it was their own.
- Upfront Pricing – Our flat-rate pricing model ensures that the estimate you get at the start is the price you’ll pay when we are done.
- Solid Warranties – For added peace of mind and security, we offer some of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Same Day Service – No one wants to waste time waiting for a plumber to show up. We provide same day plumbing service so you won’t have to.
Discover what others in your area have to say about our range of services when you visit our reviews page today.
Our plumbers are proud to serve Concord, CA and surrounding areas, including Alamo, Danville, Martinez, and more. See our full service area or call today to get started.