Most people have had an experience where they have run out of hot water during a shower, and it is never a pleasant one. We use water heaters for several different tasks around the house, and when your stops working it can be particularly troubling.
Having access to respected hot water heater contractors like Plumbing Solutions will ensure your water heater is up and running again in no time. We provide service to the residents of Concord, CA and surrounding area, and all it takes is one call for us to be there with the solution you need.
Our Concord plumbers offer a ten point water heater systems safety and maintenance service that covers the entire hot water system in your home.
- Gas Regulator Valve or Electric Heating Element
- Emergency Shut Off Valve
- Tank Corrosion Check
- Fittings Check
- Sacrificial Anode Rod Check
- Scale Build Up Check
- Sediment Check and Flush
- T&P Valve Check
- Water Inlet Connection Check
Fast & Affordable Water Heater Repair in Concord
What sets us apart from other Concord water heater repair companies?
- We operate out of “mobile warehouses” that contain parts for the majority of water heater repair needs. That means faster repairs and less time spent waiting.
- we have experience with every major brand of water heater, including American Standard, GE, AO Smith, Kenmore, Rheem, and more.
- We can work with virtually any kind of water heater, including gas and electric, tanked and tankless.
- We are locally owned and operated, which means you’ll keep your dollars local.
Signs of a Malfunctioning Water Heater
When it is time for hot water heater repair, you’ll usually see signs that something isn’t right before it stops working altogether. Some of the most common ones include:
- a leaking tank
- an increase in your water bill
- loud rumbling or banging during operation
- water that takes a long time to heat up
- poor water pressure in your home
- rusty water
- intermittent hot water availability
Be sure to call us at the first sign of trouble to handle your water heater issues.
Why is My Water Heater Delivering Rusty Water?
The sacrificial anode system prevents the interior of the water heater from rusting, so that is usually the culprit.
A sacrificial rod is placed in the center of the tank to collect all of the free radicals in the water. These are rough oxygen atom electrons released in the heating process. The released oxygen combines with the material in the anode instead of the steel tank. This causes the anode to wear down and drop a solid precipitate into the tank. This sediment builds up at the bottom of the tank and can cause everything from poor water heating efficiency to a sulfur smell coming from the tap. The best way to prevent this is to flush the system at least once a year.
The experts at Plumbing Solutions have been working on water heaters for decades, and in that time we have worked with every make and model available. If you are experiencing water that looks or smells like rust, call our team for a quick diagnosis.
Water Heater Replacement & Installation
If your water heater is older or is beyond repair, then it’s time to replace it. Some homeowners try to avoid it so they won’t have to incur the upfront expense, but you will see several benefits from a new unit. Your energy efficiency will improve, you won’t have to worry about those annoying cold shots of water, and your water bills will even out.
At Plumbing Solutions, we offer installation of both tanked and tankless water heaters. Each type of water heater has their own unique benefits, so be sure to speak with a specialist before making a decision.
All of our water heater installations are backed by manufacturers warranties, and we may also be able to offer additional warranties on parts and labor, depending on the model you choose. Please call today to learn more about your water heater installation options.
Water Heater Maintenance
Most water heater problems come from a lack of proper maintenance. While not all problems can be avoided, they can be identified before something catastrophic happens. Take the thermostat, for example. A stuck thermostat can cause your heating element or gas control valve to be stuck in an open position. This is not only a huge waste of energy, it also makes you much more likely to scald yourself on hot tap water. In addition, a stuck thermostat in combination with a faulty temperature and pressure release valve can cause the water heater to explode! The best fix for a malfunctioning thermostat is a simple replacement that usually costs under $50.
We want to help you avoid unnecessary water heater repairs, even if that means less short term business for us, because we want to be your go-to plumber for the long haul.
Why Call Us to Repair, Install, or Maintain Your Water Heater?
Our customers get a range of benefits from working with us, including:
- Strong Warranties – We offer a labor warranty on all work, and the equipment we install comes with generous manufacturers’ warranties.
- Same Day Service – We will get to you the same day you call, so you don’t have to wait around for help.
- Locally Owned and Operated – Plumbing Solutions is headquartered in Concord, and we’re happy to keep your dollars local.
- Professional Service – Our team answers calls, returns them promptly, arrives on time, and respects your property.
- Highly Rated – We think our Google, Yelp, and other online reviews speak for themselves.
- Honest Pricing – We offer customers flat-rate pricing so there is no need to worry about hidden fees or charges.
- Satisfaction Guarantee – If you aren’t satisfied, we aren’t satisfied and we will keep working until you are.
- Dependable Technicians – Our technicians are friendly and honest, and will treat your home like it was their own.
Serving Concord and Beyond
Looking for “water heater repair near me” but aren’t located in Concord?
Plumbing Solutions is proud to help homes and businesses throughout the East Bay Area. Visit our service area page or call today to learn more.
Want to know what people just like you have to say about our services? Visit our reviews page to find out.